Decision status: Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. Approve the 2021/22 Revenue Budget as
presented in Appendix 1 to the report.
This includes the one-off virements of £415,000 in the revenue budget to
be funded from the
2. Approve the Capital Budget for 2021/22 to 2025/26 as presented in Appendix 2.
3. Fund the Gateway Reviews (Assurance) for the
NWEAB and Project Sponsor led projects.
4. Formally request all six local authorities to cooperate in using their funding flexibility
to release revenue funding for the NWEAB. This will mean exchanging the funding designated to the Growth Deal against other capital projects within their capital programmes and ensuring the equivalent value revenue funding is available for the Growth Deal to fund their revenue-type items.
5. Request the Portfolio Management Office to review the project costs during the year as more information becomes available, further to unforeseen costs now identified in the revenue budget. This review to consider the option of funding part of this expenditure from the individual project’s capital budget.
Publication date: 26/03/2021
Date of decision: 26/03/2021
Decided at meeting: 26/03/2021 - North Wales Economic Ambition Board