Decision Maker: Planning Committee
Decision status: Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To delegate powers to the Assistant Head of the Environment Department to approve the application, subject to the following conditions:
1. Commencement of the work
2. Submitting reserved matters.
3. Materials and finishes (including natural slate for the roofs).
4. Access and parking
6. Removal of permitted development rights for the affordable houses.
7. Welsh Water conditions relating to safeguarding the sewers.
8. Conditions of Natural Resources Wales regarding land and surface water drainage.
9. Update the conditions regarding mitigation measures of the ecological assessment.
10. Agree on details regarding Welsh names for the development together with advertising signage informing and promoting the development
Note: Need to submit a sustainable drainage system application to be agreed with the Council.
Publication date: 06/09/2021
Date of decision: 06/09/2021
Decided at meeting: 06/09/2021 - Planning Committee