Decision status: Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To delegate the right for the Assistant Head of Department to approve the application, subject to reaching an agreement on the level of the financial contribution towards education and to complete a 106 Agreement to secure a financial contribution towards play areas and education and a condition to provide two affordable homes and the following conditions:
1. Five years.
2. In accordance with the documents/plans submitted with the application.
3. Natural slate.
4. Samples of materials and colours for the houses to be agreed with the LPA.
5. Highways Conditions.
6. Soft and hard landscaping.
7. Biodiversity conditions
8. Agree on details regarding Welsh names for the development together with advertising signage informing of and promoting the development within and outside the site.
9. Removal of general development rights.
10. Submit a Construction Method Statement including parking provision for the builders' vehicles, working hours, deliveries, etc.
11. Submit outdoor lighting details to be agreed with the LPA before they are installed.
12. Safeguard the open space for the future
13. Provision of bin sites
14. Contaminated land matters
15. Drainage / Welsh Water conditions
Note: Inform the applicant of the need to submit a sustainable drainage strategy plan for approval by the Council's Water and Environment Unit.
Note: Inform the applicant of the response of Welsh Water and Natural Resources Wales.
Note: Various Highways notes
Publication date: 06/09/2021
Date of decision: 06/09/2021
Decided at meeting: 06/09/2021 - Planning Committee