Decision Maker: Planning Committee
Decision status: Approved
Is Allweddol decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
DECISION: To delegate powers to the Senior Planning Manager to approve the application.
1. Five years.
2. In accordance with the plans/documents.
3. Holiday season regarding the additional 5 touring caravans – 1 March until 31 October.
4. Landscaping scheme.
5. Mitigation measures within the Preliminary Ecology Assessment.
6. Condition to restrict occupancy of the static and touring units to holiday use only.
7. Limit the number of static units to 8 (except for the manager/staff accommodation) and the touring units to 50.
8. No storing of touring caravans unless the Local Planning Authority's permission has been received.
9. No tree felling.
Publication date: 04/10/2021
Date of decision: 04/10/2021
Decided at meeting: 04/10/2021 - Planning Committee