Decision status: Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
DECISION: To approve with conditions
1. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in strict conformity with the details shown on the plan(s) numbered 1137/28, 1137/30-03, 1137/24, 1137/30-1, 1137/02B, 1137/05, 1137/07 V2, 1137/23/1137/25-2, 1137/29 submitted to the Local Planning Authority, and contained in the form of application and in any other documents accompanying such application unless condition(s) to amend them is/are included on this planning decision notice.
2. The land should cease to be used for the purposes of generating electricity as hereby approved within 35 years or earlier from the date of energy production from the solar panels, or within 6 months of ceasing the use of any solar panels for electricity generating purposes (unless they are replaced within that period), whichever is the earliest, and this should be done in accordance with a work plan already submitted and agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority and this will include an implementation programme. The work plan is undertaken in accordance with the details agreed and these will include -
1. Method statement for decommissioning and dismantling all equipment on the site;
2. The details of any items that will be left on the site;
3. A method statement in order to restore the land to agricultural land;
4. Timetables for the decommissioning, disposal and restoration of the land;
5. A method statement for the disposal / appropriate recycling of equipment / idle structures;
6. Provision to review the plan as needed.
3. The Biosecurity Risk Assessment dated 9 December 2015 must be implemented throughout the lifespan of the development, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Local Planning Authority.
4. If it is intended to install a lighting system on the site at any time, there will be a need to submit and agree in writing with the Local Planning Authority details of the said lighting system, showing the type, exact location, lighting level and method of safeguarding from pollution or light overpsill. The lighting system must be installed in accordance with the details agreed.
5. The development must be implemented in full accordance with the Landscape and Ecological Management Plan (v5) dated 10 March 2021, Skylark Monitoring Report ref S_MSF_V4 dated 9 March 2021, and the Landscaping Plan number 1137/29 throughout the lifespan of the development, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Local Planning Authority.
6. No operational development will be permitted to take place during any work associated with this permission within 3 metres on either side to the centre line of the supply pipes that cross the site.
7. The development must be implemented in full compliance with the Construction Plan Method Statement and Risk Assessment by Corylus dated December 2015 in order to protect the structural condition of the two supply pipes crossing the site. It is not permitted to carry out any further development associated with this permission until the safeguarding measures are implemented and completed.
Publication date: 16/01/2023
Date of decision: 16/01/2023
Decided at meeting: 16/01/2023 - Planning Committee