CAMBRIAN COAST RAILWAY LIAISON CONFERENCE
The objectives of the Committee:
· To disseminate information regarding the Cambrian Coast Line between Machynlleth and Pwllheli
· To obtain long-term financial security for the line.
· To seek improvements to the train service.
· To encourage greater use of the line.
· To consider complaints regarding the line.
· Such other objectives connected with the line on which the Committee may from time to time determine.
· The Committee shall meet each Spring and Autumn in each year and at such other time as the Chairman shall determine. Additionally, in July each year there shall be a joint meeting with the Shrewsbury-Aberystwyth Railway Committee to be hosted in alternate years by the Cambrian Coast Railway Liaison Conference.
· The proceedings shall be conducted in accordance with the Standing Orders of Gwynedd Council insofar as they are applicable.
· A Chairman and Vice-Chairman shall be appointed at the Autumn meeting each year.
· The Committee shall meet at Y Ganolfan, Porthmadog, unless the Chairman determines otherwise.
· The meetings shall be convened and minuted by Committee Officers within the Democratic Services of Gwynedd Council.